|Content||This AR-15 Skeleton 80% lower is to the same standard of quality and performance, skeletonized in an appealing geometric design.
Where Can’t we ship? : Shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C. is not possible due to state regulations against 80% lowers.
NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns our world-class customer support is here for you. Please give us a call, email us or message our live support chat.
If you are looking to purchase more than one. The bulk option is available at: 80% Lower Bulk Receivers (5-Pack) – Black
No FFL Required! This product listing is an 80% lower, meaning that it is not a firearm, and therefore requires no FFL transfer in order to be shipped.
If no “Add to Cart” button is visible, it means we do not have any stock of this product. Keep checking back to see if the item is in stock, or join the waiting list for this product and be notified via email when the product comes back in stock! This option is only available for members with valid emails!
Here at AR-15 Site, strive to give our customers the highest quality 80% lower AR-15 and polymer 80 parts on the market! Give us a call or visit our support with any products you might be having trouble with. Any reviews we receive on our 80% Lower products will be taken into account with great care.
- The product specs:
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- This is NOT a complete receiver and therefore not an FFL item
- The Magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is is skeletonized for appearance, but does not hinder performance at all!
- Withstands harsh punishment from any situation using tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for optimal strength
- Made in the USA
Every AR build starts from the ground up with a good lower receiver. Start yours in style with this badass 80% lower receiver by Outdoor Ops. This beauty comes to you in graphite black, so you can make sure that aesthetically, your build will look as awesome as it performs. See below for additional details.
- Machined from American-made Mil-Spec 6061 aluminum billet
- Graphite Matte Black Cerakote finish
- Threaded bolt catch hole (threaded pin not necessary for function)
- Armalite™ style (standard, mil-spec) lower parts kit compatible
- Accepts standard and PMAG™ magazines
Skeleton 80% Lower
- This 80 percent lower receiver is machined to mil-spec tolerances.
- The magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is full broached for the perfect fit every time.
- Building your own AR-15? This 80 percent lower receiver is a great choice for any DIY gunsmith looking to build his or her own AR-15.
- 80 percent machined to mil-spec tolerances. You get to go hands on with this lower, completing the machining for the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector hole yourself.
- We hope you enjoy your build. Keep shopping rifle parts and AR-15 parts here to find an AR-15 jig kit and everything else you will need to complete your AR-15.
- Machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black Anodized
|The 80% Machined Lower isn't finished and comes in raw aluminum, ready for your coating of choice. Made from 7075-T6 and features a 3/4 inch grip screw. These 80% Lowers are Designed off the AR-15 Platform. No FFL is required to purchase this 80% Lower.
***Please note that the rear lug pocket for the upper must be finished in the machining process in order to seat an upper***
The Mil Spec AM-15 stripped Upper Receiver is machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum forging. Featuring M4 feed ramps, this upper receiver is machined to Military Specifications & Standards and can be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This upper receiver comes not finished in raw aluminum, ready for your coating of choice to make it completely custom! Match this Upper with one of our Lower Receivers for a solid fit.
One 80% Lower & One Stripped Upper Receiver.
California requires 80% Receivers to be serialized before fabrication. California residents must submit to a background before building. Other states have banned the sale, ownership, manufacture, and use of 80% Receivers. Because of changing firearm laws, this list may not be all-inclusive. The following are the states that have banned 80% receivers: NJ, NY, CT, HI, DC and RI.|
Shipping Status: Ships in 3-5 Days! (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
All machining processes for our Black Anodized Skeletonized AR 15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Graphite Black
Availability / Shipping:
Our black anodized skeletonized AR 80 Percent Lowers are typically backordered, but please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
Polymer80 has attacked the AR-10 80% lower with a new, ultralight approach! Introducing the Warrhogg .308 AR-10 Polymer 80% lower, the world’s lightest DPMS-platform .308 lower on the market. This new contender addresses a big
problem for AR-15s chambered in .308, and that’s weight.
Lightweight and maneuvrability have always plagued the AR-10 and .308 AR-15 platform, until now. Weighing less than half a pound, the Warrhogg .308 80% lower promises to change the game – but is it strong enough?
Made from weapons-grade polymer!
The Warrhogg AR-10 80% lower is constructed from the same reinforced material that all current-production, off-the-shelf polymer firearms are built from. Polymer80 took the same to repeatedly test and re-develop their polymer lowers until they achieved a unit capable of handling thousands of rounds without failure.
The Warrhogg comes reinforced, ready for battle!
The Warrhogg .308 lower features plenty of reinforcements based on real testing to guarantee reliability. Polymer80 beefed up the buffer tube ring, reinforced the receiver with a solid core, added ribbing across the entire top surface, and developed a no-thread pistol grip mount. Lastly, the mag well has been stiffened, all while retaining a featherweight profile.
For instructions on the Warrhogg, click here
Warrhogg .308 AR-10 Polymer 80% Lower features:
- Weighs less than half a pound!
- Includes 80% lower jig
- Includes all necessary tooling
- Includes pistol grip nut and screw
- Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Integrated trigger guard
- Gripped mag well for ergonomics
- Compatible with all 80% lower Jigs
- Compatible with DPM Gen 1 Lower Parts Kit