|Content||Our billet sets are CNC machined from solid billet 7075-T6 aluminum which is 70% stronger than the commonly used 6061 aluminum and finished with milspec hardcoat anodize to a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell. We have designed our lowers with an ambidextrous mag release and bolt release with extended latch for smoother deployment. The precision machining on our billets lowers will line up perfectly to our Rainier Arms UltraMatch Billet Upper Receiver and may not fit most upper receivers
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
- Ambidextrous Extended Bolt Release
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Flared Magwell
- Integrated Trigger Guard
- Tensioning Screw for proper Upper/Lower Fit
- Compatible with 45° safety selector levers
- Weight 12 oz
|The JT-10 is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. It is not a cheap forging. This is a top-tier DPMS 308 lower receiver perfect for any high quality 308 build.
If you would like to finish your JT-10 80% Lower at home, we offer a jig-kit here. Because 80% Lowers are not considered firearms by ATF, we can ship them right to your front door with no FFL required... but finished rifles must meet all applicable laws and you must be able to legally own a firearm. Compliance with all laws is YOUR responsibility.
- JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 4 color selections, which include Magpul FDE, Sniper Grey, Magpul OD Green, and Burnt Bronze.
- The non-Cerakote finish options include Black Anodized and Pink Anodized.
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Completed weight: 10 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Laser engraved JTAC logo
- Broached magwell
- DPMS .308 AR-10
- Threaded bolt catch • Upper tensioning screw
- Bolt catch assembly screw
- No roll pins need for assembly
- Ambi Bolt Release/hardware
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Threaded rear takedown pin detent hole
- Semi safe engraved on both sides
|80% 308 CNC Lower Receiver FDE
- Matches with Aero Precision M5 upper receiver.
- Works with DPMS parts & magazines
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote (Magpul H-267Q)
- Fully CNC machined from solid 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- We ONLY purchase raw aluminum manufactured in USA
- Broached magwell
- Integrated trigger guard
- 6-32 threaded pin/screw, for the bolt catch. (replaces roll pin)
- Added nylon tipped torsion screw in rear of lower.
308 80% Lower Receiver DPMS Platform
The 308 80% Lower Receiver is Patterned from DPMS Style LR-308 Lower. This Lower is manufactured from Hard Billet 7075 T6 Aluminum to exact tolerances for a precision fit and feel. The 308 Lower has a Broached Magwell and accepts DPMS 308/SR-25 magazines. Additionally, the Lower has a Integrated Semi drop Trigger guard with large area for almost all shooting even with gloves in cold environments. Upon Completion the 80% lower is designed to use a standard DPMS Pattern Lower Parts Kit along with the use of standard AR Platform Buffer tube extension and your stock of choice.
- Machined From 7075-T6 Aluminum
- DPMS Gen 1 Type 308 Lower Receiver
- Hardcoat Type III Anodizing
- Broached Magazine Well
- Integral Trigger Guard
- Fits Almost All 308 DPMS Style Upper Receivers
The operations left to be completed on our 80% 308 lower is as follows:
- fire control group
- trigger pin
- hammer pin
- trigger slot
- safety selector hole.
The 80% Lower Receiver is not an Federal Firearms License item. This receiver is machined to 80 percent and still requires machining to be completed. You can Find out more at The ATF Website about building your own Rifle from a Receiver Blank here.
Just like our 80% billet receivers, but finished to 100% and ready to go. You won’t have to worry about finishing it yourself, because we’ve already done the work for you.
Simply add your favorite parts, and you’re ready to go.
Lower will only ship to a valid FFL for transfer.
DPMS gen 1 pattern.
Not gen 2!
Threaded Bolt Release Hole. Now includes bolt catch screw!
Takes standard DPMS 308 style lower parts kit.
Made from Raw Aluminum and finished with type III black anodize.
There is no Milspec for 308 size receivers and no guarantee our receivers will fit anyone other tolerances
Orders typically ship in 3-5 days to allow us time to get the required paperwork. You will receive a tracking # via email when your order ships.
Also available in Raw: 308 Billet 100% Lower Receiver - Raw
Get an exact fit with one of our uppers below
Noreen 308 Forged Upper Receiver
Gun Tec 308 Billet Upper Receiver
||Direct Gas Impingement
||6061 T6 Aluminum
AR-10/LR-308 stripped Billet Lowers
80% lowers Black anodized
Billet lower made to fit DPMS style uppers
Magpul style trigger guard machined in.
Take-down pin hole located under grip for ease of assembly.
80% lowers do not require FFL transfer and can be shipped to you direct.
NOTE: ***Cannot ship this Product to the following States: New Jersey, Connecticut, Illinois (Cook and Chicago County), Maryland, New York, Rhode Island and Washington DC***
Please note: If the listing says "In-Stock" it means we have the item(s) in stock. Please check this LINK to view our most up to date shipping status.
Warranty, Returns & Terms: Davidson Defense offers a 30 day return, refund and exchange policy. You must email or call Davidson Defense and obtain an RMA number prior to any return, refund, or exchange. All returns must include the original order number, receipt or invoice, along with the customers billing address, shipping address, contact phone numbers, contact emails, and RMA number. Returns, refunds, and exchanges may take up to two weeks, not including transit times, for processing after we have received return product. Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the returning party, with the exception of the wrong item being received or on warranty exchange during the first 30 days after delivery. Items returned for warranty will only be replaced or exchanged, no refund given on warranty items.