The RL556v3™ features Polymer80’s proprietary polymer composite, a solid core design, flared magwell, and beefier mil-spec buffer tube housing. The pistol grip area features a unique threadless design specific to Polymer80 rifle lowers.
The kit includes:
- 80% Polymer AR15 Lower Receiver (Mil-spec)
- Polymer Jig
- Trigger Hole Drill Guide
- Drill Bits and End Mill
Black, White, FDE, OD Green, Gray
|The 80% Machined Lower isn't finished and comes in raw aluminum, ready for your coating of choice. Made from 7075-T6 and features a 3/4 inch grip screw. These 80% Lowers are Designed off the AR-15 Platform. No FFL is required to purchase this 80% Lower.
***Please note that the rear lug pocket for the upper must be finished in the machining process in order to seat an upper***
The Mil Spec AM-15 stripped Upper Receiver is machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum forging. Featuring M4 feed ramps, this upper receiver is machined to Military Specifications & Standards and can be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This upper receiver comes not finished in raw aluminum, ready for your coating of choice to make it completely custom! Match this Upper with one of our Lower Receivers for a solid fit.
One 80% Lower & One Stripped Upper Receiver.
California requires 80% Receivers to be serialized before fabrication. California residents must submit to a background before building. Other states have banned the sale, ownership, manufacture, and use of 80% Receivers. Because of changing firearm laws, this list may not be all-inclusive. The following are the states that have banned 80% receivers: NJ, NY, CT, HI, DC and RI.|
Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects guarantees impeccable quality. We can ship to your door because 80% lower receivers are not considered firearms by the ATF. No FFL required. Feel the rewarding satisfaction of creating your own lower receiver - secure yours today.
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength
- Broached, flared mag well aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Threaded Bolt Catch
- Rear takedown lug pocket completed
We manufacture Type III Hard Anodized AR-15 Lowers using US sourced aerospace grade 6061 aluminum which is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to mill than any other alloy used to make lower receivers. Our 80% lower AR receivers carry a lifetime warranty.
Compatible with Gen 2 & Gen 3 Jig. Not compatible with Gen 1 AR-15 Easy Jig® & Drill Press Jig.
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C.
Skeleton 80% Lower
- This 80 percent lower receiver is machined to mil-spec tolerances.
- The magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is full broached for the perfect fit every time.
- Building your own AR-15? This 80 percent lower receiver is a great choice for any DIY gunsmith looking to build his or her own AR-15.
- 80 percent machined to mil-spec tolerances. You get to go hands on with this lower, completing the machining for the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector hole yourself.
- We hope you enjoy your build. Keep shopping rifle parts and AR-15 parts here to find an AR-15 jig kit and everything else you will need to complete your AR-15.
- Machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black Anodized
(1) Raw 80% Lower Billet Receiver:
No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver.
- Color: Raw - no anodization
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 1
- Fire/Safe Marked: Yes
- Oversized built-in trigger guard
- Rear takedown lug is pre-milled
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
This Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm
and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 and not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
AR-15Lowerreceivers.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally. Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility
to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website. We try our best to keep our shipping page
current, but laws change daily.
Grab this billet, .308-chambered 80 percent lower to complete your own LR-308 build at home! CNC-machined right here in the U.S.A and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. This lower's compatible with DPMS Gen 1 and CMMG Mk3 .308 components.
LR-308 80 Percent Lower Features:
- Integrated, one-piece trigger guard
- Broached magwell for faster reloads
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- No FFL required
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Construction: Billet 6061 T6 aluminum
- Magazine: DPMS Gen 1/SR-25
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat anodized
- Engraving: "FIRE", "SAFE"
- Buffer: Mil-spec
- Upper: DPMS Gen 1, CMMG Mk3
- Parts Kit: DPMS Gen 1, CMMG Mk3
- Magazine: DPMS Gen 1, SR-5
This LR-308 80% lower is not compatible with .308 80% lowers jigs from other manufacturers. This lower is compatible with the Elite Builder 308 Jig
and Router Jigs.
No FFL is required to purchase this 80 percent lower. This .308 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the Gun Control Act of 1968. Not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).