Availability:If this item can be added to your cart, it is in stock.
Weight:0.50 LBS||The JT-10 is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. It is not a cheap forging. This is a top-tier DPMS 308 lower receiver perfect for any high quality 308 build.|
- NEW rear take-down slot!
- Gen 1 DPMS 80% Lower Receiver
- 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Accuracy to within one thousandth of an inch (+/- 0.001)
- Broached Magwell
- Integrated Trigger Guard
- Hard coated, anodized black to MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 1
|Rainier Arms UltraMatch .308/7.62 Mod 3 Billet Ambi Lower Receiver|
||9.75 × 4.25 × 2.25 in
|Content||SAA BILLET AR-308 (DPMS Pattern) 80% Lower Receiver - Anodized
7075 T6 aluminum billet AR-308 lower receiver finished to 80%. No FFL or dealer transfer required.
The magwell is finished and is a closed, winter trigger guard design. Receiver needs the trigger group channel finished. Also additional milling is required in the rear takedown pin pocket.
Another unique design to this billet 80% receiver is the hole for the takedown pin detent and spring is installed from the bottom, similar to the selector detent and spring.
Finally it has a position for a tensioning screw as well (not included).
NOTE: Know your state's laws on these. No shipments to NJ, per your states' laws. We will not be held responsible for this product's misuse or if you do not conform to your state's laws on this part as you are responsible for following your state/location's laws on such parts. Warranted against manufacturer's defect.
- Precision Machined
- 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Matte black hard coat anodized Type 3 Class 2 Finish
- Full DPMS Pattern Reiver Compatibility
- Quality Made in the USA
|The JT-10 is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. It is not a cheap forging. This is a top-tier DPMS 308 lower receiver perfect for any high quality 308 build.
If you would like to finish your JT-10 80% Lower at home, we offer a jig-kit here. Because 80% Lowers are not considered firearms by ATF, we can ship them right to your front door with no FFL required... but finished rifles must meet all applicable laws and you must be able to legally own a firearm. Compliance with all laws is YOUR responsibility.
- JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 4 color selections, which include Magpul FDE, Sniper Grey, Magpul OD Green, and Burnt Bronze.
- The non-Cerakote finish options include Black Anodized and Pink Anodized.
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Completed weight: 10 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Laser engraved JTAC logo
- Broached magwell
- DPMS .308 AR-10
- Threaded bolt catch • Upper tensioning screw
- Bolt catch assembly screw
- No roll pins need for assembly
- Ambi Bolt Release/hardware
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Threaded rear takedown pin detent hole
- Semi safe engraved on both sides
|At American Made Tactical, we know the lower receiver is the lifeblood of any AR build, which is why we designed our anodized billet receiver for your AR10 80% lower Gen 1 DPMS build. Our receiver is made from 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and features a new rear take-down slot. This lower receiver was made to fit most gen 1 AR10 80 lower DPMS builds and was fabricated to meet our high-performance standards for the range or field. Purchase a new black anodized billet lower receiver to finish your AR10 build today.
What is the difference between DPMS Gen 1 and 2?
There are few differences between the gen 1 DPMS AR 10 lower that we’ve come to love and the newer gen 2 rifle. The most significant difference between these two is that gen 1 AR10 80 lower DPMS has been around a lot longer, which means you’ll find much more third-party support for supplies and products when building and upgrading your gen 1 rifle than with a gen 2. To those on a budget, this could be a huge factor. The gen 1 AR10 lower is also a very substantial gun in size and weight, while gen 2 shaves off a few pounds and is significantly shorter. This added mobility and a new design will help with options such as handguards but keep in mind that if you’re going to be building or upgrading any gen 2 rifles, you’ll most likely be stuck with proprietary options.
Are DPMS lowers any good?
While there are a lot of options in the market for a new AR10 lower, the key to truly getting the rifle you want is with a DPMS lower. With a DPMS AR 10 Lower, you have much higher compatibility for parts and upgrades to your DPMS lower build vs. Armalite, and the parts are more readily available. You’ll also be able to interchange magazine types, styles, and brands with DPMS 80% lower. While a lower may take a little bit of work to build, the end result of building an AR10 80% Lower is a rifle that is 100% yours and usually a much more cost-effective alternative to buying a brand new DPMS with the same high-performance shooting capabilities.
||9 × 2 × 3 in
|FIRE/SAFE ENGRAVING OPTION
||Yes, I want the Fire/Safe Engraving, No, I do not want the Fire/Safe Engraving
|ADD BOLT CATCH SCREW?
||Our billet sets are CNC machined from solid billet 7075-T6 aluminum which is 70% stronger than the commonly used 6061 aluminum and finished with milspec hardcoat anodize to a surface hardness of 60 Rockwell. We have designed our lowers with an ambidextrous mag release and bolt release with extended latch for smoother deployment. The precision machining on our billets lowers will line up perfectly to our Rainier Arms UltraMatch Billet Upper Receiver and may not fit most upper receivers
FFL Required Before Shipping.
Please have your dealer email their license to [email protected] or they can also fax it in. Please give us a few days to process the information.
- Ambidextrous Extended Bolt Release
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Flared Magwell
- Integrated Trigger Guard
- Tensioning Screw for proper Upper/Lower Fit
- Compatible with 45° safety selector levers
- Weight 12 oz
|80% 308 CNC Lower Receiver FDE
- Matches with Aero Precision M5 upper receiver.
- Works with DPMS parts & magazines
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote (Magpul H-267Q)
- Fully CNC machined from solid 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- We ONLY purchase raw aluminum manufactured in USA
- Broached magwell
- Integrated trigger guard
- 6-32 threaded pin/screw, for the bolt catch. (replaces roll pin)
- Added nylon tipped torsion screw in rear of lower.
308 80% Lower Receiver DPMS Platform
The 308 80% Lower Receiver is Patterned from DPMS Style LR-308 Lower. This Lower is manufactured from Hard Billet 7075 T6 Aluminum to exact tolerances for a precision fit and feel. The 308 Lower has a Broached Magwell and accepts DPMS 308/SR-25 magazines. Additionally, the Lower has a Integrated Semi drop Trigger guard with large area for almost all shooting even with gloves in cold environments. Upon Completion the 80% lower is designed to use a standard DPMS Pattern Lower Parts Kit along with the use of standard AR Platform Buffer tube extension and your stock of choice.
- Machined From 7075-T6 Aluminum
- DPMS Gen 1 Type 308 Lower Receiver
- Hardcoat Type III Anodizing
- Broached Magazine Well
- Integral Trigger Guard
- Fits Almost All 308 DPMS Style Upper Receivers
The operations left to be completed on our 80% 308 lower is as follows:
- fire control group
- trigger pin
- hammer pin
- trigger slot
- safety selector hole.
The 80% Lower Receiver is not an Federal Firearms License item. This receiver is machined to 80 percent and still requires machining to be completed. You can Find out more at The ATF Website about building your own Rifle from a Receiver Blank here.
There are no reviews yet.