Polymer80 has attacked the AR-10 80% lower with a new, ultralight approach! Introducing the Warrhogg .308 AR-10 Polymer 80% lower, the world’s lightest DPMS-platform .308 lower on the market. This new contender addresses a big
problem for AR-15s chambered in .308, and that’s weight.
Lightweight and maneuvrability have always plagued the AR-10 and .308 AR-15 platform, until now. Weighing less than half a pound, the Warrhogg .308 80% lower promises to change the game – but is it strong enough?
Made from weapons-grade polymer!
The Warrhogg AR-10 80% lower is constructed from the same reinforced material that all current-production, off-the-shelf polymer firearms are built from. Polymer80 took the same to repeatedly test and re-develop their polymer lowers until they achieved a unit capable of handling thousands of rounds without failure.
The Warrhogg comes reinforced, ready for battle!
The Warrhogg .308 lower features plenty of reinforcements based on real testing to guarantee reliability. Polymer80 beefed up the buffer tube ring, reinforced the receiver with a solid core, added ribbing across the entire top surface, and developed a no-thread pistol grip mount. Lastly, the mag well has been stiffened, all while retaining a featherweight profile.
For instructions on the Warrhogg, click here
Warrhogg .308 AR-10 Polymer 80% Lower features:
- Weighs less than half a pound!
- Includes 80% lower jig
- Includes all necessary tooling
- Includes pistol grip nut and screw
- Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Integrated trigger guard
- Gripped mag well for ergonomics
- Compatible with all 80% lower Jigs
- Compatible with DPM Gen 1 Lower Parts Kit
|This AR-15 Skeleton 80% lower is to the same standard of quality and performance, skeletonized in an appealing geometric design.
Where Can’t we ship? : Shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C. is not possible due to state regulations against 80% lowers.
NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns our world-class customer support is here for you. Please give us a call, email us or message our live support chat.
If you are looking to purchase more than one. The bulk option is available at: 80% Lower Bulk Receivers (5-Pack) – Black
No FFL Required! This product listing is an 80% lower, meaning that it is not a firearm, and therefore requires no FFL transfer in order to be shipped.
If no “Add to Cart” button is visible, it means we do not have any stock of this product. Keep checking back to see if the item is in stock, or join the waiting list for this product and be notified via email when the product comes back in stock! This option is only available for members with valid emails!
Here at AR-15 Site, strive to give our customers the highest quality 80% lower AR-15 and polymer 80 parts on the market! Give us a call or visit our support with any products you might be having trouble with. Any reviews we receive on our 80% Lower products will be taken into account with great care.
- The product specs:
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- This is NOT a complete receiver and therefore not an FFL item
- The Magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is is skeletonized for appearance, but does not hinder performance at all!
- Withstands harsh punishment from any situation using tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for optimal strength
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our own precision machine shop right here in Greer, South Carolina.
ALL PAID ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED ASAP! FORGINGS ON HAND AND MACHINING 24/7!
- Raw (Non-Anodized)
- Forged in 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached and Flared Magwell
- Tumbled and Hand De-Burred
- ATF Approved
What is an 80% Lower Receiver?
This 80% lower receiver is manufactured in the USA in our precision machine shop in Greer, South Carolina. Sometimes referred to as a “paperweight”, the 80% lower is not considered a firearm or a complete receiver until you finish it. Therefore, no FFL is required in order to buy or ship the product.
When you are looking to build out your AR, buy the American-made 80% forged lower from Palmetto State. Nothing leaves our machine shop that doesn’t meet our precision standards for quality. You can be assured of a highly accurate and aligned lower. Made with forged 7075 aluminum, your 80% lower is built with the strongest aluminum and provides a slight advantage in weight compared to a billet option.
Some manufacturers use cheaper aluminum and are not as concerned with precision machining, leaving you dissatisfied with an inferior product. At Palmetto State Defense, we stand behind the quality of our 80% lowers.
With an 80% forged lower, there is no serial or registration required since it is not a firearm. If you live in a not-so-friendly gun state, be sure you are well aware of the laws before purchasing.
Cerro Anodized 80 Percent Lower with Optional Safety Engraving
This Cerro-forged 80 percent lower is not an FFL item; classified by the ATF as a non-firearm. It's made from T6 heat-treated 7075 aluminum with a Type III hardcoat anodized finish to protect against wear and tear and corrosion. Its magwells have been flared and broached, and all it needs is a machined trigger and safety well in order to be a fully functional, mil-spec lower receiver. Review some of the graphics that can be engraved by clicking on the Magwell and Safety tabs above, and customize the look of your 80 percent lower. Shop at RightToBear.com and save with great discount pricing on your AR15 parts without sacrificing quality.
Don't forget to select 1 of the 28 different safety markings from the drop down menu. The safety engraving reference chart can be seen under the "CHART A" tab above. Engraving will be on both sides of lower.
- 80% machined (just needs trigger and safety well machined)
- 7075 aluminum
- Cerro forged
- T6 Heat treated
- Magwells are flared and broached
- Type III Hardcoat anodized finish
- Cerro Forge (Key hole may or may not be machined off)
Please note: We will not ship 80% blanks to the following states: NY, NJ, D.C., and RI. Some states such as: CT and HI may require 80% frames to be serialized. This is not legal advice, and we encourage you to check your local and state laws prior to ordering.
IF YOUR STATE DOES REQUIRE SERIALIZATION, YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ORDER A PRE-ENGRAVED LOWER RECEIVER.
Skeleton 80% Lower
- This 80 percent lower receiver is machined to mil-spec tolerances.
- The magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is full broached for the perfect fit every time.
- Building your own AR-15? This 80 percent lower receiver is a great choice for any DIY gunsmith looking to build his or her own AR-15.
- 80 percent machined to mil-spec tolerances. You get to go hands on with this lower, completing the machining for the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector hole yourself.
- We hope you enjoy your build. Keep shopping rifle parts and AR-15 parts here to find an AR-15 jig kit and everything else you will need to complete your AR-15.
- Machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black Anodized
(1) Raw 80% Lower Billet Receiver:
No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver.
- Color: Raw - no anodization
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 1
- Fire/Safe Marked: Yes
- Oversized built-in trigger guard
- Rear takedown lug is pre-milled
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
This Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm
and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 and not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).