|Content||These 5 AR-15 80% Lowers are great for those who want to buy in bulk without breaking the bank. These are T6 7075 Type III Hard Coat Anodized and machined to mil spec tolerances for optimal customization and performance.
- The product specs:
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum customization
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- This is NOT a complete receiver and therefore not an FFL item
- The Magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is full broached for the perfect fit
- Withstands harsh punishment from any situation using tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for optimal strength
- Made in the USAWhere Can’t we ship? : Shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C. is not possible due to state regulations against 80% lowers. NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns our world-class customer support is here for you. Please give us a call, email us or message our live support chat.If you are looking to purchase more than one. The bulk option is available at: 80% Lower Bulk Receivers (5-Pack) – Black
- No FFL Required! This product listing is an 80% lower, meaning that it is not a firearm, and therefore requires no FFL transfer in order to be shipped. If no “Add to Cart” button is visible, it means we do not have any stock of this product. Keep checking back to see if the item is in stock, or join the waiting list for this product and be notified via email when the product comes back in stock! This option is only available for members with valid emails!Here at AR-15 Site, strive to give our customers the highest quality 80% lower AR-15 and polymer 80 parts on the market! Give us a call or visit our support with any products you might be having trouble with. Any reviews we receive on our 80% Lower products will be taken into account with great care.For more information on the right tools, methods, and news, click here to visit our blog!
Every AR build starts from the ground up with a good lower receiver. Start yours in style with this badass 80% lower receiver by Outdoor Ops. This beauty comes to you in graphite black, so you can make sure that aesthetically, your build will look as awesome as it performs. See below for additional details.
- Machined from American-made Mil-Spec 6061 aluminum billet
- Graphite Matte Black Cerakote finish
- Threaded bolt catch hole (threaded pin not necessary for function)
- Armalite™ style (standard, mil-spec) lower parts kit compatible
- Accepts standard and PMAG™ magazines
- Manufactured in our own precision machine shop right here in Greer, South Carolina.
ALL PAID ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED ASAP! FORGINGS ON HAND AND MACHINING 24/7!
- Raw (Non-Anodized)
- Forged in 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached and Flared Magwell
- Tumbled and Hand De-Burred
- ATF Approved
What is an 80% Lower Receiver?
This 80% lower receiver is manufactured in the USA in our precision machine shop in Greer, South Carolina. Sometimes referred to as a “paperweight”, the 80% lower is not considered a firearm or a complete receiver until you finish it. Therefore, no FFL is required in order to buy or ship the product.
When you are looking to build out your AR, buy the American-made 80% forged lower from Palmetto State. Nothing leaves our machine shop that doesn’t meet our precision standards for quality. You can be assured of a highly accurate and aligned lower. Made with forged 7075 aluminum, your 80% lower is built with the strongest aluminum and provides a slight advantage in weight compared to a billet option.
Some manufacturers use cheaper aluminum and are not as concerned with precision machining, leaving you dissatisfied with an inferior product. At Palmetto State Defense, we stand behind the quality of our 80% lowers.
With an 80% forged lower, there is no serial or registration required since it is not a firearm. If you live in a not-so-friendly gun state, be sure you are well aware of the laws before purchasing.
|The 80% Machined Lower isn't finished and comes in raw aluminum, ready for your coating of choice. Made from 7075-T6 and features a 3/4 inch grip screw. These 80% Lowers are Designed off the AR-15 Platform. No FFL is required to purchase this 80% Lower.
***Please note that the rear lug pocket for the upper must be finished in the machining process in order to seat an upper***
The Mil Spec AM-15 stripped Upper Receiver is machined from 7075 T6 Aluminum forging. Featuring M4 feed ramps, this upper receiver is machined to Military Specifications & Standards and can be used with multiple calibers on the AR-15 platform. This upper receiver comes not finished in raw aluminum, ready for your coating of choice to make it completely custom! Match this Upper with one of our Lower Receivers for a solid fit.
One 80% Lower & One Stripped Upper Receiver.
California requires 80% Receivers to be serialized before fabrication. California residents must submit to a background before building. Other states have banned the sale, ownership, manufacture, and use of 80% Receivers. Because of changing firearm laws, this list may not be all-inclusive. The following are the states that have banned 80% receivers: NJ, NY, CT, HI, DC and RI.|
Keep your AR build "light in the lower" while retaining its strength and integrity with the RL556v3 by Polymer80. This polymer made 80% lower receiver features a solid core design, flared magwell, and beefier mil-spec buffer tube housing to ensure your AR can take everyday wear and tear.
For instructions on using the 80% Lower Receiver Jig, click here
The RL556v3 Kit Includes:
- 80% Polymer AR15 Lower Receiver (Mil-spec)
- Polymer Jig
- Trigger Hole Drill Guide
- Drill Bits and End Mill
Why a Polymer AR-15 80% Lower?
Polymer 80% lowers have been well-tested and proven among the AR-15 and 80% lower community. This ultralight lower affords the same ruggedness as any aluminum lower, yet its construction also affords many unique benefits.
If you’re nervous about machining an 80% lower, this polymer lower will be the perfect way to ease into the practice. Polymer is incredibly simple to drill and mill, and the material is forgiving.
Grab this billet, .308-chambered 80 percent lower to complete your own LR-308 build at home! CNC-machined right here in the U.S.A and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. This lower's compatible with DPMS Gen 1 and CMMG Mk3 .308 components.
LR-308 80 Percent Lower Features:
- Integrated, one-piece trigger guard
- Broached magwell for faster reloads
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- No FFL required
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Construction: Billet 6061 T6 aluminum
- Magazine: DPMS Gen 1/SR-25
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat anodized
- Engraving: "FIRE", "SAFE"
- Buffer: Mil-spec
- Upper: DPMS Gen 1, CMMG Mk3
- Parts Kit: DPMS Gen 1, CMMG Mk3
- Magazine: DPMS Gen 1, SR-5
This LR-308 80% lower is not compatible with .308 80% lowers jigs from other manufacturers. This lower is compatible with the Elite Builder 308 Jig
and Router Jigs.
No FFL is required to purchase this 80 percent lower. This .308 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the Gun Control Act of 1968. Not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).