At U.S. PATRIOT ARMORY, we by no means provide legal advice or legal counsel. Every builder needs to research their respective City, State and Federal laws in the area they are ordering from. We DO NOT provide gunsmithing advice. U.S. PATRIOT ARMORY is not responsible for improper builds, damage or injury due to user error.
* Our products are not sold or shipped to residents of New Jersey
WILL NOT SHIP 80% Lowers to the following areas: NAVADA, WASHINGTON DC, WASHINGTON, RHODE ISLAND, DELAWARE, NEW YORK, MASSACHUSETTS, CONNECTICUT, NEW JERSEY, HAWAII, MONTGOMERY COUNTY-MD, PHILADELPHIA-PA, SACRAMENTO-CA, SAN FRANSISCO-CA and LOS ANGELES-CA||No FFL is required to purchase this lower receiver. This forged 7075 aluminum 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).|
Shipping Status: Ships in 3-5 Days! (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
All machining processes for our Black Anodized Skeletonized AR 15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Graphite Black
Availability / Shipping:
Our black anodized skeletonized AR 80 Percent Lowers are typically backordered, but please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
|AR-15 JTE 80% LOWER RECEIVER - BLACK ANODIZED - NO LOGO
- Type 3 Black Anodized or raw finish.
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Completed weight: 8 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Broached magwell
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
(1) Black Fire/Safe Marked AR15 Forged 80% Lower Receiver:
- For AR-15 builds (5.56/.223/300 BLK/6.5 Grendel)
- Color: Anodized Black
- Type III Hard Anodized
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 1
- Fire/Safe Marked: Yes
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached Magwell
- 100% Made in the USA
- NO FFL REQUIRED
Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects guarantees impeccable quality. We can ship to your door because 80% lower receivers are not considered firearms by the ATF. No FFL required. Feel the rewarding satisfaction of creating your own lower receiver - secure yours today.
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength
- Broached, flared mag well aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Threaded Bolt Catch
- Rear takedown lug pocket completed
We manufacture Type III Hard Anodized AR-15 Lowers using US sourced aerospace grade 6061 aluminum which is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to mill than any other alloy used to make lower receivers. Our 80% lower AR receivers carry a lifetime warranty.
Compatible with Gen 2 & Gen 3 Jig. Not compatible with Gen 1 AR-15 Easy Jig® & Drill Press Jig.
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C.
Every AR build starts from the ground up with a good lower receiver. Start yours in style with this badass 80% lower receiver by Outdoor Ops. This beauty comes to you in graphite black, so you can make sure that aesthetically, your build will look as awesome as it performs. See below for additional details.
- Machined from American-made Mil-Spec 6061 aluminum billet
- Graphite Matte Black Cerakote finish
- Threaded bolt catch hole (threaded pin not necessary for function)
- Armalite™ style (standard, mil-spec) lower parts kit compatible
- Accepts standard and PMAG™ magazines
Polymer80 has attacked the AR-10 80% lower with a new, ultralight approach! Introducing the Warrhogg .308 AR-10 Polymer 80% lower, the world’s lightest DPMS-platform .308 lower on the market. This new contender addresses a big
problem for AR-15s chambered in .308, and that’s weight.
Lightweight and maneuvrability have always plagued the AR-10 and .308 AR-15 platform, until now. Weighing less than half a pound, the Warrhogg .308 80% lower promises to change the game – but is it strong enough?
Made from weapons-grade polymer!
The Warrhogg AR-10 80% lower is constructed from the same reinforced material that all current-production, off-the-shelf polymer firearms are built from. Polymer80 took the same to repeatedly test and re-develop their polymer lowers until they achieved a unit capable of handling thousands of rounds without failure.
The Warrhogg comes reinforced, ready for battle!
The Warrhogg .308 lower features plenty of reinforcements based on real testing to guarantee reliability. Polymer80 beefed up the buffer tube ring, reinforced the receiver with a solid core, added ribbing across the entire top surface, and developed a no-thread pistol grip mount. Lastly, the mag well has been stiffened, all while retaining a featherweight profile.
For instructions on the Warrhogg, click here
Warrhogg .308 AR-10 Polymer 80% Lower features:
- Weighs less than half a pound!
- Includes 80% lower jig
- Includes all necessary tooling
- Includes pistol grip nut and screw
- Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Integrated trigger guard
- Gripped mag well for ergonomics
- Compatible with all 80% lower Jigs
- Compatible with DPM Gen 1 Lower Parts Kit