(1) Blemished Black 80% Lower Receiver:
This receiver is blemished.
Marks will vary.
The lower receiver is Fully-Functional.
This is a NON-REFUNDABLE
product. These blems may or may not be Fire/Safe marked models.
Note: These are not covered under any warranty or guarantee.
- For AR-15 builds (5.56/.223/300 BLK/6.5 Grendel)
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Color: Anodized Black
- 100% Mil-Spec
- Quantity: 1
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached Magwell
- NO FFL REQUIRED
- Manufactured in our own precision machine shop right here in Greer, South Carolina.
ALL PAID ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED ASAP! FORGINGS ON HAND AND MACHINING 24/7!
- Raw (Non-Anodized)
- Forged in 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Broached and Flared Magwell
- Tumbled and Hand De-Burred
- ATF Approved
What is an 80% Lower Receiver?
This 80% lower receiver is manufactured in the USA in our precision machine shop in Greer, South Carolina. Sometimes referred to as a “paperweight”, the 80% lower is not considered a firearm or a complete receiver until you finish it. Therefore, no FFL is required in order to buy or ship the product.
When you are looking to build out your AR, buy the American-made 80% forged lower from Palmetto State. Nothing leaves our machine shop that doesn’t meet our precision standards for quality. You can be assured of a highly accurate and aligned lower. Made with forged 7075 aluminum, your 80% lower is built with the strongest aluminum and provides a slight advantage in weight compared to a billet option.
Some manufacturers use cheaper aluminum and are not as concerned with precision machining, leaving you dissatisfied with an inferior product. At Palmetto State Defense, we stand behind the quality of our 80% lowers.
With an 80% forged lower, there is no serial or registration required since it is not a firearm. If you live in a not-so-friendly gun state, be sure you are well aware of the laws before purchasing.
Shipping Status: Ships in 3-5 Days! (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
All machining processes for our Black Anodized Skeletonized AR 15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Graphite Black
Availability / Shipping:
Our black anodized skeletonized AR 80 Percent Lowers are typically backordered, but please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
Grab this billet, .308-chambered 80 percent lower to complete your own LR-308 build at home! CNC-machined right here in the U.S.A and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. This lower's compatible with DPMS Gen 1 and CMMG Mk3 .308 components.
LR-308 80 Percent Lower Features:
- Integrated, one-piece trigger guard
- Broached magwell for faster reloads
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- No FFL required
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Construction: Billet 6061 T6 aluminum
- Magazine: DPMS Gen 1/SR-25
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat anodized
- Engraving: "FIRE", "SAFE"
- Buffer: Mil-spec
- Upper: DPMS Gen 1, CMMG Mk3
- Parts Kit: DPMS Gen 1, CMMG Mk3
- Magazine: DPMS Gen 1, SR-5
This LR-308 80% lower is not compatible with .308 80% lowers jigs from other manufacturers. This lower is compatible with the Elite Builder 308 Jig
and Router Jigs.
No FFL is required to purchase this 80 percent lower. This .308 80% lower receiver is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the Gun Control Act of 1968. Not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
|The 80% AM-15 Machined Lower is finished in Type III Hard Coat Anodize, Black in color. Made from 7075-T6 and features a 3/4 inch grip screw. These 80% Lowers are Designed off the AR-15 Platform.
No FFL is required to purchase this 80% Lower.
Please note that the rear lug pocket for the upper must be finished in the machining process in order to seat an upper
California requires 80% Receivers to be serialized before fabrication. California residents must submit to a background before building. Other states have banned the sale, ownership, manufacture, and use of 80% Receivers. Because of changing firearm laws, this list may not be all-inclusive. The following are the states that have banned 80% receivers: NJ, NY, CT, HI, DC and RI.|
Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects guarantees impeccable quality. We can ship to your door because 80% lower receivers are not considered firearms by the ATF. No FFL required. Feel the rewarding satisfaction of creating your own lower receiver - secure yours today.
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Withstands the harshest punishment from any situation using ultra-tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength
- Broached, flared mag well aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty, integral trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Threaded Bolt Catch
- Rear takedown lug pocket completed
We manufacture Type III Hard Anodized AR-15 Lowers using US sourced aerospace grade 6061 aluminum which is more resistant to corrosion and is much easier to mill than any other alloy used to make lower receivers. Our 80% lower AR receivers carry a lifetime warranty.
Compatible with Gen 2 & Gen 3 Jig. Not compatible with Gen 1 AR-15 Easy Jig® & Drill Press Jig.
Shipping Restrictions: This item is restricted from shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C.
There are no reviews yet.