New Frontier C-9 80% Pistol Caliber Billet Lower / Billet Upper Set
This 9mm Upper 80% Lower Set comes raw "in the white" and is ready to be Anodized, Cerakoted or plated
80% Lower Features:
This New Frontier 9mm AR15 lower receiver accepts glock pattern or style magazines. With Glock pattern 9mm AR15 builds, the last round bolt hold open (LBHO) is featured in the 9mm upper receiver. Further machining is needed to make the lower receiver operational.
Please note: Some states may not allow you to legally manufacture a firearm without a serial number (like the state of NJ and Washington DC). Please be sure to do your due diligence and make sure you are following your state and local laws before attempting to manufacture a firearm. This is not intended and should not be construed as an advertisement or offer for sale of any of our products to New Jersey or Washington DC residents or any person in New Jersey or Washington DC.
Billet Pistol Caliber Upper Features:
This upper features LRBHO Last Round Bolt Hold Open
- Model - C-9 80% Lower
- Type - AR-9 80% Stripped Lower Receiver - milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billets
- Caliber - Multi (will accept any 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other small frame caliber upper receiver)
- Magazine - Accepts any Glock style small frame pistol caliber magazines in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG, and other calibers
- Weight - 16 oz before finishing
- Machined from 7075 T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Raw tumbled and media blasted finish ready for Cerekote, Duracoat, or any other finish
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 / AR-9 components and most aftermarket parts
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle or pistol from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
- Designed to match lines with New Frontier Armory C-9 Billet Lower
- Contains integrated Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) technology (PATENT PENDING) that reliably holds the bolt open when magazine is empty
- LRBHO feature is designed for lowers that accept Glock style magazines
- **NOTE - This upper is not machined for a gas tube as it is intended for blowback gas systems only
.308 80% Lower Receiver & Jig
Includes a jig and all the drill bits.
After two years of planning, design, engineering, and testing, we're proud to introduce the industry's first reinforced polymer receiver designed for the DPMS styled .308 in an 80% format.
- Industrial strength, finest reinforced polymer material....nothing held back.
- Feel the difference the second you pick it up.
- Rock solid frame, injection molded from a fully automated system that was two years in the making.
The .308 80% Lower Receiver Design features:
- Unique reinforced polymer design with solid core design
- ATF compliant design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area.
- No-thread design on pistol grip area.
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design.
- See product page for additional parts list
Is it legal?
YES! The 308 unit is well within the defined parameters of a "reciever blank" defined by the ATF and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
P80-308 Kit List: Each Lower and Jig Kit comes with the following:
||Qty per Lower
||308 Lower Receiver
||Pistol Grip Nut
||Pistol Grip Screw
||Qty per Lower
|Warrhogg .308 Jig
|End-Mill Bit with Laser Etched Depth Mark
||7/16" end mill bit
|Drill Bit, Safety Selector Switch Hole
||3/8" drill bit
|Drill Bit, Pin Holes for Trigger & Hammer
||5/32" drill bit
|Drill Bit, for Trigger Hole
||5/16" drill bit
Shipping Status: Ships in 3-5 Days! (See the Shipping/Returns webpage for updates)
All machining processes for our Black Anodized Skeletonized AR 15 80% Lower are completed other than drilling/milling the FCG (Fire Control Group) pocket and trigger slot, and drilling the Selector switch, Trigger and Hammer pin holes.
– Mates with any mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
– CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Rear lug pocket already machined
– ‘Pictogram’ style Fire-Safe Engravings
– Integral trigger guard for added overall strength
– Machined (not broached) skeleton Mag Well with wide flare
– Ltd lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
– Bolt release pin hole Drilled and Tapped 6-32
– Cerakote Graphite Black
Availability / Shipping:
Our black anodized skeletonized AR 80 Percent Lowers are typically backordered, but please see our Shipping/Returns webpage for the latest shipping details.
|This AR-15 Skeleton 80% lower is to the same standard of quality and performance, skeletonized in an appealing geometric design.
Where Can’t we ship? : Shipping to New Jersey, New York, Hawaii, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Washington D.C. is not possible due to state regulations against 80% lowers.
NOTE: If you have any questions or concerns our world-class customer support is here for you. Please give us a call, email us or message our live support chat.
If you are looking to purchase more than one. The bulk option is available at: 80% Lower Bulk Receivers (5-Pack) – Black
No FFL Required! This product listing is an 80% lower, meaning that it is not a firearm, and therefore requires no FFL transfer in order to be shipped.
If no “Add to Cart” button is visible, it means we do not have any stock of this product. Keep checking back to see if the item is in stock, or join the waiting list for this product and be notified via email when the product comes back in stock! This option is only available for members with valid emails!
Here at AR-15 Site, strive to give our customers the highest quality 80% lower AR-15 and polymer 80 parts on the market! Give us a call or visit our support with any products you might be having trouble with. Any reviews we receive on our 80% Lower products will be taken into account with great care.
- The product specs:
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- This is NOT a complete receiver and therefore not an FFL item
- The Magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is is skeletonized for appearance, but does not hinder performance at all!
- Withstands harsh punishment from any situation using tough design, precision machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for optimal strength
- Made in the USA
The AR-15 market continues to evolve, introducing innovative and lightweight solutions for a rifle platform that was always intended to be nimble, quick, and simple. We’re excited to introduce that latest innovation in partnership with Polymer80! Introducing the ultralight polymer G150 Phoenix AR-15 80% Lower. Let’s take a look:
This featherweight polymer 80% lower has been through extensive testing to ensure it’s strong enough to handle the rigors of abuse and long days at the range or the next three-gun competition. After testing and revision, Polymer80 reinforced this lower’s initial design by 15% before final production. The result is a tried-and-true AR-15 80% lower with a final weight of just 0.3 pounds!
For instructions on the G150 Phoenix, click here.
G150 Phoenix Polymer 80% Lower Features:
- Weighs just 0.3 pounds
- Composite solid core design
- Stiffened magazine well
- Reinforced buffer tube housing
- Integrated trigger guard
- Metal inserts for pistol grip, bolt catch pin
- Includes proprietary 80% Lower Jig
- Works with any other 80% Jig!
Why a Polymer AR-15 80% Lower?
Polymer 80% lowers have been well-tested and proven among the AR-15 and 80% lower community. This ultralight lower affords the same ruggedness as any aluminum lower, yet its construction also affords many unique benefits.
If you’re nervous about machining an 80% lower, this polymer lower will be the perfect way to ease into the practice. Polymer is incredibly simple to drill and mill, and the material is forgiving.
The G150 Phoenix Includes Its Jig – and it’s the most affordable!
Many aluminum 80% lowers cost at least $50 to $100 with no jig. The G150 Phoenix Polymer 80% lower includes its own jig and all the tooling needed to complete it! The G150 Phoenix’s affordability and simple construction make it the perfect 80% lower for your first build, or for simple practice!
Skeleton 80% Lower
- This 80 percent lower receiver is machined to mil-spec tolerances.
- The magwell on this 80 percent lower receiver is full broached for the perfect fit every time.
- Building your own AR-15? This 80 percent lower receiver is a great choice for any DIY gunsmith looking to build his or her own AR-15.
- 80 percent machined to mil-spec tolerances. You get to go hands on with this lower, completing the machining for the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector hole yourself.
- We hope you enjoy your build. Keep shopping rifle parts and AR-15 parts here to find an AR-15 jig kit and everything else you will need to complete your AR-15.
- Machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Black Anodized
|ADD SAFETY ENGRAVING?
None, Pic SF-[Add $10.00], Pic SFA – [Add $10.00], Pic SS- [Add $10.00], Pic_SSA- [Add $10.00], Pic_1- [Add $10.00], Pic_1A – [Add $10.00], Pic_2-[Add $10.00], Pic 2A-[Add $10.00], Pic 3 [Add $10.00], Pic_4- [Add $10.00], Pic 4A [Add $10.00], Pic 5- [Add $10.00], Pic 6-[Add $10.00], Pic 6A- [Add $10.00], Pic 7- [Add $10.00], Pic 8- [Add $10.00], Pic 9-[Add $10.00], Pic 9A- [Add $10.00], Pic_10-[Add $10.00], Pic_10A-[Add $10.00], Pic_11-[Add $10.00], Pic_12-[Add $10.00], Pic_13- [Add $10.00], Pic Pews – [Add $10.00], Pic SEB-[Add $10.00], Pic SFN-[Add $10.00], Pic SSS-[Add $10.00], Pic SSG-[Add $10.00], Pic_00-[Add $10.00]
There are no reviews yet.